- Upon receipt of attested Documents, we forward the same to the Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment in order to obtain the Advertisement and First Approval for recruitment.
We place Advertisements in the Leading Newspaper in Sri Lanka As well as in the Television to collect maximum applications, on client’s behalf.
Received applications are reviewed & evaluated by our Management.
- Short-Listed Candidates will be referred to the Client for their Personnel Interview by visiting Sri Lanka or via Skype
- Visa Applications will be processed thereafter and will be sent to the client by courier within a short period of time.
While Visa is under process for the selected candidates, they will be referred to a five days pre-departure mandatory training program conducted by the Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment under the following areas.
- Arabic Law & Culture
- Language Skills (Arabic & English)
- Personal Health
- Occupational Safety
- Vocational Safety
- Vocational Skills (House Keeping & Cleaning)
- Personal Fitness
- Personality, Self-Management, Behavior, Manner & Conduct
- Banking & Finance Management
- Family Responsibility